Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Picture Frames & Crafting Corner

Remember when I got all that FREE stuff? Well here are a pair of pictures frames that have been screaming for a makeover!

Well, they got it! 
I painted the frames with some paint on hand and then cut the bird prints out of a piece of scrapbook paper. Pretty cute, huh? The paper didn't quite fit the frames so I also used a piece of black scrapbook paper to line the back of the frame.

I decided to hang the pictures on the wall and use the two left over chairs I had from the New Wall Art project. This angle isn't the best, but I think it looks pretty cute. 

Now pair that with the sewing table and the clock redo and I have a pretty cute sewing corner! 
{Still need to spray paint the chair when it gets nicer}

TOTAL COSTS FOR PICTURE FRAMES
Picture Frames.............................FREE
Prints (scrapbook paper)...............$0.19
Black scrapbook paper.................$0.25
TOTAL.......................................$0.44

TOTAL COSTS FOR SEWING CORNER
Frames............................$0.44
Chairs (decal)..................$1.50
Clock..............................$0.62
Lamp..............................$6.00
Table..............................$20.00
Chair..............................$2.00

TOTAL.........................$30.56

5 comments:

  1. I love it! I want to do that with owls instead of birds. I just {LOVE} owls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Caitlin. I love the bird pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Super-cute way to make a crafty area look awesome!

    ReplyDelete